Over at WoW Insider, they have a column called Community Blog Topic, which is a chance for the opinions of other blogs to be gathered and published on their site. This week, the question they asked was “What are you doing between now and Warlords of Draenor”? Fussypants and Yotaan blogged their answers here!
Fussypants: Waiting for the expansion! Actually, I have quite a few goals I’m aiming to achieve before the next expansion comes out.
1) Get the legendary cloak on my mage. Yes, I’m kinda lame, but I only started working on the cloak very recently, so I’m not too far along.
2) Get the legendary cloak for my paladin. Again, just starting. This one may not happen.
3) PvP on my priest. I’m planning on trying my hand at PvP on my priest… when I get the time.
4) Max out all my professions across all my characters. Again, may not happen.
5) Help my friend out in WoW. A good friend of my recently started playing the game for the first time, so I want to help guide her through the world!
(I know this is a WoW blog, but that game totally sucked me in!!)